TM 11-6625-3025-14/ET426-AA-MMA-010/E154 VII210/T.O. 33A1-8-902-1-1
a. General Cleaning. Use a dry, clean, lint-free cloth or brush to remove dust or dirt. If necessary, moisten the
cloth or brush with trichlorotrifluoroethane (FSN 6850-00-105-3084). After cleaning, wipe dry with a clean cloth.
Compressed air is dangerous and can cause serious bodily harm. It can also
cause mechanical damage to the equipment. Do not use compressed air to dry
parts where trichlorotrifluoroethane has been used.
b. Compressed Air. Dry, compressed air, not to exceed 29 psi, may be used, unless otherwise indicated, to
remove dirt and dust from inaccessible places.
Touch-up Painting. Remove rust and corrosion from metal surfaces by lightly sanding them with fine sandpaper.
Brush two thin coats of paint on bare metal to protect it from further corrosion. Refer to the applicable cleaning and
refinishing practices specified in TB 746-10.
Removal and Replacement. Organizational repair is limited to fuse replacement.
Perform the following
procedure to remove and replace indicator lamp.
Fuse Removal. Perform the following procedure to remove fuse:
(1) Slide the clear plastic fuse cover (located at the rear of the unit) to the left (see figure 2-2).
(2) Pull the fuse release lever to the left and remove the fuse. The fuse is a 2A SLO BLO 3AG.
Fuse Replacement. Perform the following procedure to replace fuse:
(1) Pull the fuse release lever to the right.
(2) Insert fuse in fuse holder.
(3) Slide plastic fuse cover to the right.
(4) If the fuse continues to blow or the unit does not function, refer to Chapter 6 for general support